We’ve had a busy few months here at the Bakery, I wanted to drop by and show you some of the lovely corporate biscuit projects we’ve worked on recently.
Branded biscuits can make for a fantastic corporate gift, for a product launch, as freebies for a trade show or corporate event or as a yummy treat to thank your staff and employees.
And this year, here at Nila Holden bakery, in respond to to growing demand from our clients, we’ve ramped up our capacity to be able to edible print onto icing. So we can now recreate most forms of logo & artwork in edible form, adding a real point of difference to your corporate gifting.
Here are some of the projects we’ve worked on in October:
- 12,000 (yes – you read that right – a whopping 12,000!) biscuits for Thomson Tui for the product launch for Marella Cruises. Read more about this project here.
2. Mobile phone themed biscuits for Intercontinental Hotels Group for a promotional campaign. Biscuits were shipped to Paris, Frankfurt and locations in the UK. This is our second year of working with IHG and we’ll soon be making a start on our third collaborative project.
3. Halloween themed biscuits for Virgin Atlantic, a Halloween treat/thank you gift for partner retailers.
4. Bridal themed biscuits for Spanish Bridal brand Rosa Clara. The biscuits were distributed to bridal salons as a freebie gift to give out to brides attending the brand’s trunk shows up and down the UK.
5. Branded biscuits for the Methodist Church. The Chair and Vice Chair of the National Conference visit local and regional partners across the UK on a monthly basis and like to have a small ‘leave behind’ gift. The biscuits are branded with the Methodist Church logo, but also this delightful ‘Give, Pray, Act’ artwork – sentiments that resonate with the church’s members and congregations – and presented in a pretty white gift box.
So as you can see, branded biscuits can be perfect for corporate gifting in so many different scenarios, be it for your current or prospective clients, for your employees or corporate partners & supply chain. If you’re looking for a delicious hand baked treat complete with your logo, branding or strapline, then do drop us a line via our enquiry form – we’d love to hear from you and are happy to come up with suggestions and prices to fit with your requirements.
If you liked reading about these logo biscuit projects, you might also enjoy these blog posts: